Release Notes for NETMF For RX
- Updated released binary files for GR-SAKURA solution.
- Fixed I2C issue that I2C functions are not included for GR-SAKURA solution. The cause was mis-setting in project file.
- Included I2C sample (DS1307 Realtime clock) and uLiquidCrystal Library (DfRobotLcdShield and NetworkClock) (https://microliquidcrystal.codeplex.com/ ).
- Visual Studio 2012 Express
- .NET Micro Framework 4.3 SDK (QFE1)
- Visual Studio 2013 Express
- .NET Micro Framework V4.3 SDK-R2-Beta
How to use
- Flash tinyclrnbl.mot using Renesas Flash Development Kit.
For details, See NETMF For RX.pdf
- Unzip assemblies.zip and overwrite them to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.3\Assemblies.
- Copy USB driver files (in CQ-NETMF-USB folder) to a host PC. (C:\CQ-NETMF-USB)
- Connect a USB cable with SAKURA board and a host PC and install the USB driver by specifying C:\CQ-NETMF-USB directory.
- Execute Visual Studio Express and create/open .Net Micro Framework project.
- If using on GR-SAKURA board, .Net Micro Framework Firmware is overwritten on existing GR-SAKURA Firmware.
- LWIP is replaced with LWIP of .Net Micro Framework 4.2 QFE2.