Release Notes for NETMF For RX
NETMF for RX is targeted for Renesas RX62N CPU and RX63N CPU. It is based on the “SH2A”solutions (which Renesas Inc implemented. Thank you very much.) of the Porting Kit.. The files on the NETMF for RX project are delta files from .NET Micro Framework 4.3 Porting Kit (QFE1).
NETMF for RX currently supports for the following boards.
- CQFRKRX62N + WKLCD62N
- CQFRKRX62N + WXMP3PLCD
- Visual Studio 2012 Express
- .NET Micro Framework 4.3 SDK (QFE1)
- Visual Studio 2013 Express
- .NET Micro Framework V4.3 SDK-R2-Beta
How to use
- Flash tinyclrnbl.mot using Renesas Flash Development Kit.
For details, See NETMF For RX.pdf
- Unzip assemblies.zip and overwrite them to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft .NET Micro Framework\v4.3\Assemblies.
- Copy USB driver files (in CQ-NETMF-USB folder) to a host PC. (C:\CQ-NETMF-USB)
- Connect a USB cable with SAKURA board and a host PC and install the USB driver by specifying C:\CQ-NETMF-USB directory.
- Execute Visual Studio Express and create/open .Net Micro Framework project.
- If using on GR-SAKURA board, .Net Micro Framework Firmware is overwritten on existing GR-SAKURA Firmware.
- LWIP is replaced with LWIP of .Net Micro Framework 4.2 QFE2.